The Connected Devices feature allows you to see devices that employees use to log into the Vagaro account. To get started, follow these steps:
- Select Settings at the top of the screen.
- Select Employee Profiles on the left side of the screen.
- Find the employee on the list. Then click Profile.
- Select the Connected Devices tab to see the various devices the employee is using to access the account.
Viewing Your Connected Devices on the Desktop Version
1. Select Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Select Employee Profiles on the left sidebar under Employees.
3. Find the service provider on the list. Then click Profile.
4. Click the Connected Devices tab at the top of the screen.
5. You can the devices the employee is using to access the account. You can specifically see:
- The device they used to log in.
- The version of the device.
- Their location.
- The date they logged in.