You can see incomplete forms and use options to fill them out from the Calendar screen.
This requires clients to complete a form during the next purchase or booking, but only requires the customer to submit the form once. Click this link for more information: How to Add Forms in Vagaro.
Completing a Form on the Calendar
On the Calendar screen, click a customer's appointment and then select Forms.
This takes you to the customer’s profile page, on the Forms tab, where you can fill in the form or send it to the customer via email, text, or QR code.
Viewing Incomplete Forms from the Calendar
- Click Calendar and look for an appointment showing the clipboard icon.
- Hover over the appointment and click Form Required.
- In the pop-up note, select how to get the form completed: fill it in now or send it to the customer.
If you choose Send to Customer, you are offered several Contactless Forms options:
- If you're filling out the form immediately with your customer, you are taken to the form on the customer's profile page. Click Save when finished.
- Once the form has been completed, the appointment no longer shows the clipboard icon and the hover doesn't show the Form Required button.