To see if a form has been completed by a customer on your calendar, follow these steps:
- Click Calendar at the top of the screen. Then locate the appointment. A red icon with a white question mark will display over the appointment block if a mandatory form is incomplete.
- Once you hover over the red icon with a question mark, the calendar will generate a pop-up. Click Fill Form.
- Click Save once you're finished. This action will save it to the customer's profile and once the form has been completed you will no longer see the incomplete note on the appointment block.
Remember, in order to enable this feature, you have to first select the Form is Mandatory for All Clients option when creating or editing a form. This requires clients to complete a document when they make any purchase or booking, but only requires the customer to submit the form just once. Click this link for more information: How to Add Forms in Vagaro.
Let's get started!
1. Click Calendar at the top of the screen.
2. A red icon with a white question mark on the appointment block means that the form still needs to be completed. Click it to complete the document.
3. Click Fill Form.
4. Click Save once you're finished filling out the document.
5. If you do not see a question mark on the appointment block, this means that the customer has completed it.