To see if a form has been completed by a customer on your calendar, follow these steps:
- Click Calendar at the top of the screen. Then locate the appointment. A red icon with a white question mark will display over the appointment block if a mandatory form is incomplete.
- Click Fill Form.
- Click Save once you've submitted the item. This action will save it to the customer's profile and once the form has been completed you will no longer see the incomplete note on the appointment block.
Remember, in order to enable this feature, you have to first enable the Form is Mandatory for All Clients option when creating or editing a form. This requires clients to complete a document when they make any purchase or booking. But keep in mind, it only requires the customer to submit the item once. Click this link for more information: How to Add Forms in Vagaro.
Let's get started!
1. Click Calendar at the top of the screen.
2. A red icon with a white question mark on the appointment block means that the form still needs to be completed. Click it to complete the document.
3. Click Fill Form.
4. Click Save once you're finished filling out the document.
5. If you do not see a question mark on the appointment block, this means that the customer has completed it.
6. You can also see if a customer hasn't completed a form when you select them on the Checkout screen. To get started, click Checkout at the top of the screen. Then select the customer.
7. This note appears once the customer has been selected. Click Fill Form to complete it.
8. The pop-up also appears when editing and adding an appointment if a customer hasn't completed a form. Click Fill Form to complete it.