Sell packages, memberships, services, products, classes, and gift certificates directly from your Vagaro website, booking page, and Facebook account with the Online Shopping Cart feature.
You can also:
- Select convenient shipping options for your products.
- Require customers to prepay for items when shopping online. This way, you never have to worry about losing money due to no-shows or late cancellations!
To activate this feature, follow these steps:
- Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Settings.
- Select Online Shopping Cart.
- Tap Get Started.
Let's get started!
Adding the Online Shopping Cart
Remember, customers can either pay for a service without booking or they can be required to pay when making the booking. Any transaction, in which a customer purchases a service without booking, will deposit to the business account. However, transactions, in which customers are required to pay when booking, will deposit to the account of the respective service provider.
Follow the steps below to set up your online shopping cart.
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Select Settings.
3. Select Online Shopping Cart.
4. Tap Get Started.
5. Select the Merchant Account. Then select Sell Services without Booking to allow customers to add services to their shopping cart, pay the full amount, and book at a later time.
6. You can also select to require a booking deposit or credit card capture when customers book your services and classes online. Click here to learn more about this feature.
7. Select Sell Memberships to allow customers to prepay for online memberships.
8. Select Sell Packages to allow customers to prepay for packages when purchasing online. Select Expiration Date to set an expiration date for the packages you sell. Then, set the date by entering the number of months in the box.
9. Select Sell Gift Certificates to allow customers to purchase gift certificates online. Select Sell Gift Certificates Based on Services to sell gift certificates that are specifically tied to a service or class. Gift Certificate Sales Go Directly To Employee allows you to turn on a feature where gift certificate sales go directly to an employee’s merchant account. The customer will select the employee of their choice during the purchase.
Select Expiration Date to set an expiration date for the gift certificates you sell. In the box under Months, enter when you want the gift cards to expire.
10. Select your preferred Shipping Method for shipping products to customers. The options include USPS, FEDEX, and UPS.
Select Pick-Up Only if you want customers to pick up the product from your store location.
11. Enter your Refund Policy. For example, you can enter "Returns are only accepted within 48 hours of the purchase date."
12. Enter the Purchase confirmation message. The customer will see this message after purchasing an item.
13. Enter a cancellation policy for your appointments and classes.
14. Tap Save when you're finished.