The Online Shopping Cart allows you to sell packages, memberships, services, products, classes, and gift certificates directly from your Vagaro website, booking page, and Facebook account.
Additionally, you can select convenient shipping options for your products and require customers to prepay for items when they book online. So you'll never have to worry about losing money due to no-shows or late cancellations.
To enable the Online Shopping Cart and to start requiring customers to prepay for services when they book online, follow these steps:
- Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Settings.
- Select Online Shopping Cart.
- Tap Get Started.
Remember, the Online Shopping Cart is only available to customers in the United States. However, we are looking to expand this feature to users outside of the country.
Let's get started!
How to Add the Online Shopping Cart on the Vagaro Pro App
Remember, customers can either pay for a service without booking or they can be required to pay when making the booking. Any transaction, in which a customer purchases a service without booking, will deposit to the business account. However, transactions, in which customers are required to pay when booking, will deposit to the account of the respective service provider.
Follow the steps below to set up your online shopping cart.
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Select Settings.
3. Select Online Shopping Cart.
4. Tap Get Started.
5. Select the Merchant Account. Toggle to allow customers to buy services online. This option enables clients to add services to their shopping cart and pay the full amount for their services. However, they'll be able to book at a later date.
6. Toggle to require customers to prepay for services when booking online. Select the checkboxes to require payment from new and old customers. You also can select to require payment for outcall services as well as customers who cancel or who are no-shows.
Notice you can enter the number of no-shows and cancellations a client can have before they are required to prepay. This option is helpful if you have customers who cancel or don’t show up to appointments frequently.
7. Toggle to require customers to prepay for classes when booking online. Then toggle to require customers to prepay for memberships when purchasing online.
8. Toggle to allow customers to prepay for packages when purchasing online. Toggle the Expiration Date option to apply an expiration date. Then, set the date by entering the number of months in the box. Toggle the Expirate Date option again if you do not want to set an expiration date. A white color means that the option has been disabled. A green color indicates that the feature has been turned on.
9. Toggle to allow customers to purchase gift certificates online. Notice you also have an option to sell gift certificates that are specifically tied to services or classes. You also can set the expiration date by entering the number of months. Toggle the Expiration Date option again if you do not want to set an expiration date. A white color means that the option has been disabled. A green color means that it has been turned on.
10. Select your preferred Shipping Method for shipping products to customers. The options include USPS, FEDEX, and UPS. Select Pick-Up Only if you want customers to pick up purchases at your store location.
11. Enter your Refund Policy. For example, you can enter "Returns are only accepted within 48 hours of the purchase date."
12. Enter the Purchase confirmation message. The customer will see this message after purchasing an item.
13. Enter a cancellation policy for both appointments and classes.
14. Tap Save when you're finished.