Follow the steps below to see why customers are not receiving email and text marketing messages.
Related Article: Creating Email & Text Marketing Campaigns
Viewing Failed Email and Text Marketing Blasts
1. Select Marketing at the top of the screen.
2. Click Create Campaign.
3. Click the Sent tab under All Messages on the left side of the screen.
4. Find the marketing campaign on the list. Then click on the Announced option that corresponds to it.
5. If you cannot find the email or text, enter the message's title in the Search box at the top-right of the screen to narrow the list to messages with this title.
6. Select Details on the right side of the screen.
7. Select the Failed tab. Find the customer. Then hover over the icon next to bounce to get more details for why the client did not receive the blast.
8. Hover over the icon next to dropped to get more details.
9. To find the customer faster, enter the client's name in the search box under Chart View in the Failed status tab. Then press Enter on your keyboard or device.