If your employees are not getting email and text notifications or reminders, go through these troubleshooting steps when using the Vagaro Pro App:
- Make sure to enable the option for employees to receive notifications in your Settings.
- Make sure the employee's email and phone number in their profile are correct.
- Enable the option for them to receive notifications and reminders in their Employee Profile.
Let's get started!
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Select Settings.
3. Select Email & Text Notifications.
4. Enable the Appointment Detail, Confirmation Request, and Appointment Details notifications. A green color means that they have been turned on.
5. Select the Send notification to service provider option. Then tap Save when you're finished.
6. Let's now make sure the employee's email and phone number in their profile are correct. We'll also enable the option for them to receive notifications and reminders in their Employee Profile. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
7. Select Settings.
8. Select Employee Profiles.
9. Locate the employee. Then tap the Profile button.
10. Enter a valid email.
11. Enter a valid cell phone number. Do not enter "1" before the number.
Remember, cell phone numbers cannot have special characters and must only be 10 digits (EX: 8009190157)
12. Under Notifications, enable the email, text, and push notification options. Then tap Save.