To see why employees are not getting email and text notifications or reminders, follow the steps below.
- Make sure that the Send notification to service provider option on the Email and Text Notifications page is On
- Make sure the employee's email and phone number in the profile are correct
- Make sure that the Email, Text, and Push Notification options in the employee's profile are on
Remember, if a customer books an appointment, class, or workshop from the online booking page, they will not receive a text notification. But they will see a message on the screen confirming that the appointment was booked. If you book an appointment on the calendar from the Vagaro account, the client will receive a notification.
Also, customers can only reply to email notifications. They can't respond to automated text messages as the messages come from a short code number, 89885.
Related Article: Employees not Receiving Notifications and Reminders - Web Version
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Select Settings.
3. Select Email & Text Notifications.
4. Turn on the Appointment Detail, Confirmation Request, and Appointment Details notifications. A green color means that they have been turned on.
5. Select the Send notification to service provider option. Then tap Save when you're finished.
6. Let's now make sure the employee's email and phone number in the profile are correct. We'll also enable the option for them to receive notifications and reminders in their Employee Profile. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
7. Select Settings.
8. Select Employee Profiles.
9. Find the employee on the list. Then tap the Profile button.
10. Make sure the email is correct.
11. Enter the correct cell phone number. Do not enter "1" before the number.
Remember, cell phone numbers cannot have special characters and must only be 10 digits (EX: 8009190157)
12. Under Notifications, turn on the email, text, and push notification options. Then tap Save.