If your employees are not getting email and text notifications or reminders, go through these troubleshooting steps when using the Desktop Version:
- Make sure to enable the option for employees to receive notifications in your Settings.
- Make sure the employee's email and phone number in their profile are valid.
- Enable the option for them to receive notifications and reminders in their Employee Profile.
Remember, if a customer books an appointment, class or workshop on your booking page online, they will not receive a text notification. But they will see a message on the screen confirming that the appointment was booked.
If you book an appointment on your calendar in your Vagaro account, the client will receive a notification.
Also, remember customers can only reply to email notifications. They can't respond to automated text messages as the messages come from a short code number, 89885.
Let's get started!
1. Let's first confirm that we've enabled the option for employees to receive notifications in Settings. Click Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Select Email & Text Notifications on the left side of the screen.
3. Select the Send notification to service provider option at the bottom of the screen. Then click Save when you're finished.
4. Let's now make sure the employee's email and phone number in their profile are correct. We'll also enable the option for them to receive notifications and reminders in their Employee Profile. Click Settings at the top of the screen. Then click Employee Profiles.
5. Locate the employee. Then click the Profile button.
6. Make sure the email and phone number are valid.
7. Under Notifications, toggle each option so the employee can receive email, text, and push notifications when appointments are booked. Click Save when you're finished.