Embedding a form to your website is a great way to reduce wait times as clients can submit digital forms directly from your online page.
To get started, follow these steps:
- Select Forms at the top of the screen.
- Click the three dots that correspond to the item on the right side of the screen once you find the form.
- Select Embed in Website.
Clients will be able to submit the form from your website once the code is embedded successfully. It also gets added to the client's profile once the item is completed.
Embedded a Form to Your Website
1. Click Forms at the top of the screen.
2. Find the form. Click on the three dots that correspond to the item on the right side of the screen. Then select Embed in Website.
3. To change the width and height of the form, enter the dimensions in the fields under Width and Height. Click Copy Code when you're finished.
4. A confirmation that the code was copied successfully appears at the top of the screen. . Paste the code into the editor of your site when you're ready.