Embedding your form to your website is a great way to reduce wait times as clients can submit digital forms directly from your online page.
To get started, follow these steps:
- Select Forms at the top of the screen.
- Once you find the form, click the three dots that correspond to the item on the right side of the screen.
- Select Embed in Website.
Once the code is embedded successfully, clients will be able to submit forms from your website. And once the item is completed, it's added to the client's profile.
Let's get started!
1. Click Forms.
2. Locate the form. Click on the three dots that correspond to the item on the right side of the screen. Then select Embed in Website.
3. You can change the width and height of the form by entering the dimensions in the boxes under Width and Height. Click Copy Code when you're finished.
4. You'll see a confirmation that the code was copied successfully at the top of the screen.
5. Once you add the code to your website, clients will be able to submit a form directly from your online page.