A class is a session that an instructor provides for a group of participants or attendees. Examples of classes include Yoga, Boxing, and Martial Arts. You can edit a Vagaro class that's already in your account by default or you can edit a customizable class that's more unique and specific to the business.
To edit a class, follow these steps:
- Click Settings at the top of the screen.
- Select Service/Class Menu on the left side of the screen under Things We Sell.
- Click the Classes tab. Find the class on the menu. Click the three dots. Then select Edit.
- Click Save when you're finished making the edits, and you're all set!
*Remember when editing a Vagaro Class, you can't change the name of the item. You can only change the name of a Custom Class you create.
Editing a Class
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Click Service / Class Menu on the left side under Things We Sell
3. Click the Classes tab.
4. Find the class on the menu. Click the three dots. Then select Edit.
5. When editing a class, you can do the following:
- Edit the Name if it's a Custom Class. You can't edit the name of a Vagaro Class.
- Add a new photo to the class.
- Edit the description.
- Add or remove resources.
- Add or select a different sales tax.
- Edit the business cost.
- Create a Workshop, a short and intensive program dedicated to educating a small group of people about techniques and skills in a particular field. Attendees are required to take all sessions from start to end to slowly build their skill set.
- Select to show the class online.
- Select a color, so when the class is booked, it will display in the color you select on the calendar screen.
- Add new session combinations and prices.
- Edit the price, duration, points given, gap processing time, and points configuration.
Click Save when you're finished.