A class is a session that an instructor provides for a group of participants or attendees. Examples of classes include Yoga, Boxing, and Martial Arts. You can edit a Vagaro class that's already in your account by default or you can edit a customizable class that's more unique and specific to the business.
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Click Service / Class Menu on the left side under Things We Sell
3. Click the Classes tab.
4. Find the class on the menu. Click the three dots. Then select Edit.
5. You can change do the following:
- Change the name and description (only for Custom classes.)
- Select a Resource. A resource is an item needed to perform a service or class. It's available in a limited quantity and shared by more than one person at a business. Some examples include a massage room, a chair, or a piece of equipment.
- Select a Sales Tax.
- Enter a Business Cost.
- Create a Workshop. A workshop is a short and intensive program dedicated to educating a small group about techniques and skills in a particular field. Attendees must take all sessions sequentially to gradually build their skill set.
- Show the class online, so it's available to customers on your online booking page.
- Select a color. When booked, the class displays this color on the Calendar screen.
- Add class sessions and set the cost for each session.
- Change the Duration as well as the Points Given and Points Redeem. Points are given to customers as an incentive to purchase more items from your business. Clients can collect points when they book classes and services or purchase products, memberships, and packages. They then can use these points to redeem items if they have a sufficient point total.
- Add an image or photo to the class.
Note: Maximum file size is 4 MB. Picture dimensions should be approximately 798px (wide) x 894px (high)
Click Save when you're finished.