A class is a session that an instructor provides for a group of participants or attendees. Examples of classes include Yoga, Boxing, and Martial Arts. You can edit a Vagaro class that's already in your account by default or you can edit a customizable class that's more unique to your business.
To edit a class in Vagaro, follow these steps:
- Click Settings at the top of the screen.
- Select Service/Class Menu on the left side of the screen under Things We Sell.
- Locate the class. Then click the Pencil icon that corresponds to it.
- Make the appropriate changes. Then click Save.
Remember when editing a Vagaro Class, you won't be able to change the name of the item. You can only change the name of a Custom Class you create.
Let's get started!
1. Click Settings.
2. Click Service / Class Menu under Things We Sell.
3. Locate the class. Then click the Pencil icon that corresponds to it.
4. Make the appropriate changes. Then click Save. When editing a class, you'll be able to do the following things:
- Add a new photo to the class.
- Edit the description.
- Add or remove resources.
- Add or select a different sales tax.
- Edit the business cost.
- Create a Workshop, a short and intensive program dedicated to educating a small group of people about techniques and skills in a particular field. Attendees are required to take all sessions in sequential order to gradually build their skill set.
- Select to show the class online.
- Select a color, so when the class is booked, it will display in the color you select on the calendar screen.
- Add new session combinations and prices.
- Edit the price, duration, points given, gap processing time, and points configuration.