A service is an item an employee provides for a single client. Examples of services include a women's haircut, a shave or massage. You can edit a Vagaro service that's already in your account by default or you can edit a customizable service that's more unique to your business.
To edit a service in Vagaro, follow these steps:
- Click Settings at the top of the screen.
- Select Service/Class Menu on the left side of the screen under Things We Sell.
- Locate the service. Click on the three dots that correspond to it. Then click Edit.
- Click Save when you're finished creating the item.
Remember when editing a Vagaro Service, you won't be able to change the name of the item. You can only change the name of a Custom Service you create.
Let's get started!
1. Click Settings.
2. Click Service/Class Menu on the left side of the screen.
3. Locate the service. Click on the three dots that correspond to it. Then click Edit.
4. Once you're done editing the service, click Save. When making changes to a service, you'll be able to do the following things:
- Add a new photo to the service.
- Edit the description.
- Add or remove resources.
- Add or select a different sales tax.
- Edit the business cost.
- Enable the Outcall/Mobile Service option. This indicates that the service can be performed outside of the business location.
- Select to show the service as well as its price online.
- Select to show the show the starting point of your service prices.
- Edit the price, duration, points given, gap processing time, and points configuration of a service.