A Service is an item (work) an employee provides for a single client. Examples of services include a women's haircut, a shave or massage. You can edit a Vagaro service that's already in your account by default or you can edit a customizable service that's more unique to your business.
To edit a service in Vagaro, follow these steps:
- Click Settings at the top of the screen.
- Select Service/Class Menu on the left side of the screen under Things We Sell.
- Select the Services tab. Locate the service. Click on the three dots. Then select Edit.
- Click Save when you're finished creating the item, and you're all set!
*Remember, you can't edit the name of a Vagaro Service, but you can edit the name of a Custom Service you create.
Changing a Service on the Desktop Version
1. Click Settings.
2. Click Service/Class Menu on the left side of the screen.
3. Select the Services tab. Locate the service. Click on the three dots. Then select Edit.
4. When editing a service, you can do the following:
- Add a new photo to the service.
- Edit the description.
- Add or remove resources.
- Add or select a different sales tax.
- Edit the business cost.
- Enable the Outcall/Mobile Service option. This indicates that the service can be performed outside of the business location.
- Select to show the service as well as its price online.
- Select to show the starting point of your service prices.
- Edit the price, duration, points given, gap processing time, and points configuration of a service.
Click Save when you're finished.