A service is an item an employee provides for a single client. Examples of services include a women's haircut, a shave or massage. You can edit a Vagaro service that's already in your account by default or you can edit a customizable service that's more unique to your business.
To edit a service in Vagaro, follow these steps:
- Click Settings at the top of the screen.
- Select Service/Class Menu on the left side of the screen under Things We Sell.
- Locate the service. Then click the Pencil icon that corresponds to it.
- Make the appropriate changes. Then click Save.
Remember when editing a Vagaro Service, you won't be able to change the name of the item. You can only change the name of a Custom Service you create.
Let's get started!
1. Click Settings.
2. Click Service/Class Menu on the left side of the screen.
3. Locate the service. Then click the pencil icon that corresponds to it.
4. Make the appropriate changes. Then click Save. When editing a service, you'll be able to do the following things:
- Add a new photo to the service.
- Edit the description.
- Add or remove resources.
- Add or select a different sales tax.
- Edit the business cost.
- Enable the Outcall/Mobile Service option. This indicates that the service can be performed outside of the business location.
- Select to show the service as well as its price online.
- Edit the price, duration, points given, gap processing time, and points configuration.