A Service is something an employee provides for a single client. Examples of services include a women's haircut, a shave, or a massage. You can edit both Vagaro and Custom services.
Note: You can't edit the name of a Vagaro Service, but you can edit the name of a Custom Service you've created.
To edit a service in Vagaro, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Settings > Service/Class Menu.
- Select the Services tab. Locate the service. Click on the three dots. Then select Edit.
- You can change the following:
- Add or change the photo for the service
- Edit the description
- Add or remove resources
- Edit the business cost
- Add or select a different sales tax
- Enable the Live Stream option
- Enable the House Call option to indicate that the service can be performed outside the business location
- Select to show the service as well as its price online
- Select to show the starting point of your service prices
- For each employee that performs the service, you can edit the price, duration, points given, and points to redeem a service
- Also, gap time if used for the service
- Click Save when you're finished.