A Service is an item (work) an employee provides for a single client. Examples of services include a women's haircut, a shave, or a massage. You can edit a Vagaro service already in your account by default or edit a customizable service that's more unique to your business.
To edit a service in Vagaro, follow these steps:
1. Click Settings.
2. Click Service/Class Menu on the left side of the screen.
3. Select the Services tab. Locate the service. Click on the three dots. Then select Edit.
4. When editing a service, you can do the following:
- Add a new photo to the service
- Edit the description
- Add or remove resources
- Add or select a different sales tax
- Edit the business cost
- Enable the Live Stream option
- Enable the Housecall option to indicate that the service can be performed outside the business location
- Select to show the service as well as its price online
- Select to show the starting point of your service prices
- Edit the price, duration, points given, gap processing time, and points configuration of a service
Click Save when you're finished.