To add premade surveys, forms, and waivers to a customer profile, follow the steps below when using the Mobile Version.
Activating the Forms Feature
Remember, you have to first activate the Forms feature from the Web Version (computer, tablet or iPad). To do this, follow the steps below:
- Select Settings at the top of the screen.
- Select Forms under Add-Ons.
- Select the Get Started-$10/mo button.
Creating New Forms
Before adding a form to a customer's profile on the Vagaro Pro App, you first must create it from the Desktop Version. Click this link for more information: How to Create a New Form.
Adding a Form to Customer's Profile
1. Tap Customers at the bottom of the screen.
2. Select the customer.
3. Select the Forms tab.
4. Select the Fill New Form button.
5. Select the document you want to add.
6. Tap Submit when you're finished filling out the form for the client. Then you're set!
How Do I See Completed Forms?
1. Go to the client's profile. Select the Forms tab.
2. Tap the specific form you want to see. Then select a date to view a form that was submitted by the client on a specific day.
3. If you tap the three dots at the top-right of the screen, you'll be able to view more details about the document. You also can print a copy or remove the document.
4. If you select the Details option, you'll be able to see when the client submitted the form. You also can see the Device and IP Address that was used as well as their Location. Tap Close when you're finished.
5. Tap Edit to make changes to the form.
6. Tap Submit when you're finished editing the form.
How Do I Control Employee Access to Forms?
You can control an employee's ability to view, add, edit, and delete forms in your account. Click here to learn more.