Quickly create registration and intake forms from scratch or by using Vagaro's fully customizable builder. Build stronger relationships with clients by creating surveys to get feedback on how to improve your services.
Share links to liability waivers when sending emails and notifications to clients. Reduce wait times by getting customers to complete digital surveys before a class or when they check in. And easily keep track of electronic signatures in Vagaro.
To add surveys, forms, and waivers to your account using the Vagaro Pro App, follow these steps:
- Tap Customers at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the customer.
- Select the Forms tab.
- Select the Fill New Form button.
- Select the type of form you want to add.
- Tap Submit when you're finished.
Remember, if you're using the Vagaro Pro App, you first have to activate the Forms feature on the Web Version (computer, tablet or iPad). Once you access this version, follow the steps below:
- Select Settings at the top of the screen.
- Select Forms under Add-Ons.
- Select the Get Started-$10/mo button.
Let's get started!
How Do I Add a New Form?
1. Tap Customers at the bottom of the screen.
2. Select the customer.
3. Select the Forms tab.
4. Select the Fill New Form button.
5. Select the document you want to add.
6. Tap Submit when you're finished filling out the form for the client.
How Do I See Completed Forms?
1. Go to the client's profile. Select the Forms tab.
2. Tap the specific form you want to see. Then select a date to view a form that was submitted by the client on a specific day.
3. If you tap the three dots at the top-right of the screen, you'll be able to view more details about the document. You also can print a copy or remove the document.
4. If you select the Details option, you'll be able to see when the client submitted the form. You also can see the Device and IP Address that was used as well as their Location. Tap Close when you're finished.
5. Tap Edit at the bottom of the screen to make changes to the form.
6. Tap Submit when you're finished editing the form that was completed.
How Do I Control Employee Access to Forms?
You can control an employee's ability to view, add, edit, and delete forms in your account. Once you locate the Forms Management access level, click View to allow the employee to see all the forms that you have created. Click Modify if you want them to be able to make edits and changes to forms. A green color means the option has been enabled. Click this link to learn more about access levels: How Do I Control What My Employees See and Change in Vagaro? (Access Levels)
Tap Save when you're finished.