The Facility Information page allows you to add details about the business so customers can refer to them when shopping on the online booking page. These details include your cancelation policy, special instructions for clients, as well as any amenities you offer at the business location.
To add a cancelation policy to the Facility Information, follow these steps when using a computer or the Desktop Version:
- Select Settings at the top of the screen.
- Select Facility Information on the left side of the screen.
- Enter the policy in the box under the Cancellation Policy.
- Click Save when you're finished. Then you're set!
Once the policy is saved, it becomes visible to clients on the online Vagaro booking page.
Let's get started!
Adding a Cancellation Policy
1. Select Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Select Facility Information on the left sidebar under Business.
3. Enter the policy in the field under Cancellation Policy.
4. Click Save when you're finished.
5. The policy is now visible to your clients on your Vagaro booking page.