The Facility Information page allows you to add details about your business so customers can refer to them when booking your services online. The details include your cancelation policy, special instructions for clients, as well as any additional amenities you offer at your business location.
To add a cancelation policy to your Facility Information on the Web Version, follow these steps:
- Select Settings at the top of the screen.
- Select Facility Information on the left side of the screen.
- Enter the policy in the box under Cancellation Policy.
- Click Save when you're finished.
Once the policy is saved, it becomes visible to your clients on your Vagaro booking page.
Let's get started.
1. Select Settings.
2. Select Facility Information.
3. Enter the policy in the box under Cancellation Policy.
4. Click Save when you're finished.
5. The policy is now visible to your clients on your Vagaro booking page.