If a customer fails to make it to an appointment, you can charge a cancellation fee by adding it as a product. To do this using the Web Version, follow these steps:
- Click Settings at the top of the screen.
- Select Inventory on the left side of the screen.
- Click Edit. Then, click Add a Product.
- Click Submit after creating the item.
Remember, you can set cancellation policies and enable credit card capture, which allows you to store credit cards to client files, in your Online Appointment Rules. Click this link for more information: How Do I Add a Cancellation Policy to My Online Appointment Rules?
Let's get started!
1. Click Settings.
2. Click Inventory.
3. Click Edit. Then, click Add a Product.
4. Enter an ID number. You also can enter a title such as "Cancel Fee" for example. Then, click Next.
5. Enter "No Show/Cancellation Fees" for the product name. You also can type a description. Make sure to select a brand and product type as well.
6. Enter $0 or a random price under Selling Price. You'll be able to modify the price when you apply the fee on the checkout screen.
7. Click Submit when you are finished.
8. The product has been saved to your inventory. You now can add it as a fee on the Checkout screen. Just select the customer. Select the product. Then click Checkout at the bottom-right corner of the screen after entering the payment.