If a customer fails to make it to an appointment, you can charge a cancellation fee by adding it as a service. To do this using the Vagaro Pro App, follow these steps:
- Tap More.
- Tap Settings.
- Select Service/Class Menu.
- Select Services/Classes.
- Tap the green Add button.
- Tap Add Service.
- Tap Custom Service.
- Enter No-Show-Cancellation Fee as the Title and Description. Then tap Save. Once you've selected the customer on the Checkout screen and added the service, you'll be able to enter the fee and charge the client.
Remember, you can set cancellation policies and enable credit card capture, which allows you to store credit cards to client files, in your Online Appointment Rules. Click this link for more information: How Do I Add a Cancellation Policy to My Online Appointment Rules?
Let's get started!
1. Tap More.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Select Service/Class Menu.
4. Select Services/Classes.
5. Tap the green Add button at the bottom of the screen.
6. Tap Add Service.
7. Tap Custom Service.
8. Enter No-Show-Cancellation Fee as the Title and Description.
9. Disable the Show Service Online option.
10. Tap Save.
11. Once you've selected the customer on the Checkout screen and added the No-Show-Cancellation service, you'll be able to charge the client. Enter the fee in the field that corresponds to Service Charges.
12. Tap Checkout at the bottom of the screen after entering the payment.