To charge a cancellation fee if a customer fails to make it to an appointment, follow these steps when using the Vagaro Pro App:
- Tap More.
- Select Settings.
- Select Inventory.
- Tap Add to create a "No Show/Cancellation Fee" item.
- Tap Submit when you're finished.
- Once the item is created, you can apply the No Show/Cancellation Fee as a product on the Checkout screen. You're all set!
Let's get started!
1. Tap More.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Inventory.
4. Tap Add.
5. Enter the barcode ID. You also can enter a title such as "Cancellation Fee." Tap Add when you're ready.
6. Select any brand or product type. Then enter No Show/Cancellation Fees as the Product Name and the Description.
7. The Purchase Date will be the same day you're adding the product. Select or add any vendor. Then enter $0 for the Cost of Business.
8. Enter $0 or a random price under Selling Price. You'll be able to modify the price when you apply the fee on the checkout screen.
9. Enter any number for the Quantity.
10. Disable the Show Product Online option. Then tap Submit when you're finished.
11. Once you create the No-Show Fee as a product, you can apply it when you check out the customer. From the Checkout screen, select the fee you created as a product. After entering the remaining payment, tap Checkout. Then you're good to go!