If a customer fails to make it to an appointment, you can charge a cancellation fee by adding it as a product. To do this using the Vagaro Pro App, follow these steps:
- Tap More.
- Tap Settings.
- Select Inventory.
- Tap Submit after creating the item.
Remember, you can set cancellation policies and enable credit card capture, which allows you to store credit cards to client files, in your Online Appointment Rules. Click this link for more information: How Do I Add a Cancellation Policy to My Online Appointment Rules?
Let's get started!
1. Tap More.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Inventory.
4. Tap Add.
5. Enter the barcode ID. You also can enter a title such as "Cancel Fee." Then, tap Add.
6. Select any brand or product type. Then, enter No Show/Cancellation Fees for the Product Name as well as the Description.
7. The Purchase Date will be the same day you're adding the product. Select or add any vendor. Then, enter $0 for the Cost of Business.
8. Enter $0 or a random price under Selling Price. You'll be able to modify the price when you apply the fee on the checkout screen.
9. Enter any number for the Quantity.
10. Disable the Show Product Online option. Then tap Submit when you're finished.
11. You'll now be able to apply the fee. Just tap on the product after adding it to the checkout screen.
12. Tap Add.
13. Tap on the product again.
14. Tap on the screen to enter the price.
15. Tap Save at the bottom of the screen.
16. Tap Done at the bottom of the screen.
17. Tap Checkout to apply the fee.