To charge a cancellation fee if a customer fails to make it to an appointment, follow these steps when using the Vagaro Pro App:
- Tap More.
- Tap Settings.
- Select Inventory.
- Tap Add to add the item.
- Tap Submit after creating it.
Let's get started!
1. Tap More.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Inventory.
4. Tap Add.
5. Enter the barcode ID. You also can enter a title such as "Cancel Fee." Then, tap Add.
6. Select any brand or product type. Then, enter No Show/Cancellation Fees for the Product Name as well as the Description.
7. The Purchase Date will be the same day you're adding the product. Select or add any vendor. Then, enter $0 for the Cost of Business.
8. Enter $0 or a random price under Selling Price. You'll be able to modify the price when you apply the fee on the checkout screen.
9. Enter any number for the Quantity.
10. Disable the Show Product Online option. Then tap Submit when you're finished.
11. You'll now be able to apply the fee. Just tap on the product after adding it to the checkout screen.
12. Tap Add.
13. Tap on the product again.
14. Tap on the screen to enter the price.
15. Tap Save at the bottom of the screen.
16. Tap Done at the bottom of the screen.
17. Tap Checkout to apply the fee.