To add a cancellation policy to email notifications sent to clients when appointments are booked, follow these steps when using the Desktop Version:
- Select Settings at the top of the screen.
- Click Email & Text Notifications on the left side of the screen under Booking.
- Enter the cancellation policy in the Appointment Emails box.
- Once you're finished, click Save at the bottom of the screen. Once you do this, the policy will be added to your email notifications going forward.
Let's get started!
1. Select Settings at the top of the screen. Then, click Email & Text Notifications on the left side of the screen under Booking.
2. Enter the policy in the textbox under Include this message in appointment emails. Click Save when you are finished. Now customers will be able to see your cancellation policy when they receive an email notification after booking an appointment.