Adding digital forms to your appointment notifications is a great way to reduce wait times as clients can submit them before a service or class.
To add a form to your email notifications, follow the steps below.
Adding Forms to Email Notifications
1. Click Forms at the top of the screen.
2. Find the form. Click on the three dots that correspond to the item on the right side of the screen. Select Copy Link.
3. Now that you've copied the link, let's add it to our notifications. First, click Settings at the top of the screen.
4. Select Email & Text Notifications on the left side of the screen.
5. Paste the link in the box under Include this message in appointment emails. Now it will be included in the Appointment Detail notifications you send to clients and they'll be able to complete the form before a service.
6. Click Save at the bottom of the screen.