Each form, waiver, and survey you create in Vagaro has a URL Link you can share with customers. Adding digital forms to your appointment notifications is a great way to reduce wait times as clients can submit them before a service or class.
To explore this feature in more detail, follow these steps.
- Select Forms at the top of the screen.
- Locate the form.
- Click on the three dots that correspond to the item on the right side of the screen.
- Select Copy Link.
- Go to the Email & Text Notifications page in your Settings.
- Add the link that you copied to your Appointment Detail notifications.
Let's get started!
1. Click Forms at the top of the screen.
2. Locate the form. Click on the three dots that correspond to the item on the right side of the screen. Select Copy Link.
3. Now that you've copied the link, let's add it to our notifications. First, click Settings at the top of the screen.
4. Select Email & Text Notifications on the left side of the screen.
5. Paste the link in the box under Include this message in appointment emails. Now it will be included in the Appointment Detail notifications you send to clients and they'll be able to complete the form before a service.
6. Click Save at the bottom of the screen.
7. If you paste the link into a web browser, you'll be able to get a preview of how it displays to customers.