The Edit All and Mass Edit features allow you to edit multiple products at once, giving you the ability to edit and manage your inventory in a simple and efficient way. To explore this feature in more detail, follow these steps:
- Click Settings at the top of the screen.
- Select Inventory on the left side of the screen.
- Click on the Edit button. Then select Edit All to change the Vendor, Last Cost, Sales Price, Quantity, Low Quantity Alert Warning, Max Quantity, and Tax for multiple products at the same time. Click Mass Edit to edit multiple products at once, according to a specific category.
- Click Save when you're finished making the updates.
Related Article: How to Manage Your Inventory in Vagaro.
Let's get started!
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Select Inventory on the left side of the screen.
3. Let's first explore the Edit All feature. Select the Edit button once you access the Inventory Management page. Then click Edit All.
4. You can change the Vendor, Last Cost, Sales Price, Quantity, Low Quantity Alert Warning, Max Quantity, and Tax for more multiple products at the same time.
5. Let's now take a closer look at the Mass Edit feature. To get started, click on the Edit button on the main Inventory Management page. Then hover over Mass Edit to edit products, according to specific items, including the:
- Total Quantity.
- Low Quantity Warning.
- Max Quantity.
- Sales Price.
For example, if you select Low Quantity Warning (a warning that lets you know you're running low on a specific product), you'll be able to edit the low quantity warnings for multiple products at the same time. Let's explore this option in more detail.
6. When mass editing the low quantity warning for multiple products, select the Brands and Product Types you want to edit. Then select if you want to increase or decrease the quantity by a specific value. You can also enter a Set Value.
In the example below, we've entered 10 as the value. If we select Increase Quantity by, the low quantity warnings for each product we selected will increase by 10. For instance, if one of the selected products has a quantity of 20, it will increase to 30.
If we select Decrease Quantity by, the low quantity warnings for each selected product will decrease by 10.
If we select Set Quantity to, the low quantity warnings for all the selected products will be set to 10 in this example.
7. Once you're finished, click Apply.
8. When you're finished editing your inventory, click Save.