Packages allow you to sell future visits and sessions for services and classes. You can also set different auto-renew options, charging the client on a selected schedule or after a set number of visits are completed.
When you Pause a package, the customer is not charged for a renewal that is due while the package is paused. The customer can use the package, but when depleted or when the scheduled renewal date comes, it will not be renewed.
You can manage Package options from the Reports > Customers > Packages screen.
Pausing and Resuming Package Renewal
- Click Reports at the top of the screen.
- Go to Packages, then Customers on the sidebar menu, and click Run Report after adding the search filters you want to apply.
- Find the package on the list, and click Action, then select Pause.
Tip: The circle arrow in the No. of Visit(s) Remaining column indicates a package that is set to auto-renew.Note: Pause will only be available for packages that are Active.
- Select Pause Package to confirm.
The package's Renewal Status now shows as Paused:
- To restart auto-renewal, find the package again and select Resume from the Action menu.
- Select Resume Package to confirm.
The package Renewal Status shows as Active.