Packages allow clients to purchase services and classes in bulk for future visits. Customers can also renew packages weekly, every four weeks, monthly, every two months, quarterly, yearly or after a set number of visits are completed.
To change the renewal of a package in Vagaro, follow these steps:
- Click Reports at the top of the screen.
- Select Packages on the left side of the screen.
- Click Run Report after adding the appropriate search filters.
- Locate the package. Click the drop-down that corresponds to the item. Then select Stop Renewal. Select Resume Renewal to restart the renewal.
Let's get started!
1. Click Reports.
2. Select Packages.
3. Click Run Report after adding the appropriate search filters.
4. Locate the package. Click on the drop-down that corresponds to the item. Then select Stop Renewal.
5. Select Yes to confirm.
6. To restart the auto-renewal, locate the item again. Click on the Action drop-down. Then select Resume Renewal.
7. The curved arrow under the package name means that the renewal option has been set for the item.