Packages allow you to sell future visits and sessions for services and classes. You can also set different auto-renew options, charging the client weekly, every four weeks, monthly, every two months, quarterly, yearly or after a set number of visits are completed.
To change the renewal of a package in Vagaro, follow these steps:
- Click Reports at the top of the screen.
- Select Packages on the left side of the screen.
- Click Run Report after selecting the filters you want to apply.
- Find the package on the list. Click the drop-down that corresponds to the item. Then select Stop Renewal. Select Resume Renewal to restart the renewal.
Let's get started!
1. Click Reports.
2. Select Packages on the left sidebar under Customers.
3. Click Run Report after adding the search filters you want to apply.
4. Find the package on the list. Click on the Action drop-down corresponding to the item. Then select Stop Renewal.
5. Select Yes to confirm.
6. To restart the auto-renewal, Find the item again. Click on the Action drop-down. Then select Resume Renewal.
7. The curved arrow under the package name means that the renewal option has been set for the item.