Packages allow you to sell future visits and sessions for services and classes. You can also set different auto-renew options, charging the client on a selected schedule or after a set number of visits are completed.
When you Pause a package, the customer is not charged for a renewal that is due while the package is paused, but they cannot use the package's benefits during that time, either.
You can manage Package options from the Reports > Customers > Packages screen.
Pausing and Resuming Package Renewal
- Click Reports at the top of the screen.
- Go to Packages, then Customers on the sidebar menu, and click Run Report after adding the search filters you want to apply.
- Find the package on the list, and click Action, then select Pause.
Tip: The circle arrow in the No. of Visit(s) Remaining column indicates a package that is set to auto-renew.Note: Pause will only be available for packages that are Active.
- Select Pause Package to confirm.
The package's Renewal Status now shows as Paused:
- To restart auto-renewal, find the package again and select Resume from the Action menu.
- Select Resume Package to confirm.
The package Renewal Status shows as Active.