Adding digital forms to your email marketing campaigns is a great way to reduce wait times as clients can submit digital forms before a service or class.
To explore this feature in more detail, follow these steps.
- Select Forms at the top of the screen.
- Locate the form.
- Click on the three dots that correspond to the item on the right side of the screen.
- Select Copy Link.
- Go to the Email Marketing page.
- Add the link that you copied to the email you've created.
Let's get started!
1. Click Forms at the top of the screen.
2. Locate the form. Click on the three dots that correspond to the item on the right side of the screen. Select Copy Link.
3. Now that you've copied the link, let's add it to a marketing email. First, click Marketing at the top of the screen.
4. Click Create Email Daily Deals.
5. Click Create new email or daily deals.
6. Once you start customizing your email in the email builder, hover over the section that has the Button Links. Then click the pencil icon.
7. Click on the drop-down under Button Link. Then select Forms.
8. Click on the drop-down that appears under Forms. Then select the document you want to send to customers to complete.
9. Enter the text under Button Text. Notice the button below updates automatically to reflect the text you entered.
10. Customers will be directed to the link in the box under URL when they click the button you just created. Click Save when you're finished.
11. Click Send Now. Select the acknowledgment box. Then click Announce when you're ready to send the email to your customers. Click this link to learn more about email marketing: How Do I Send Marketing Emails to Clients in Vagaro?
12. When customers receive your email, they just need to click the button you created to access and complete the form.
13. The customer can now complete the form.