Adding digital forms to your email marketing campaigns is a great way to reduce wait times as clients can submit them before an appointment or class.
To add a form to marketing emails, follow the steps below when using the Desktop Version of Vagaro.
Let's get started!
1. Click Marketing at the top of the screen.
2. Click Create Email Daily Deals.
3. Click Create new email or daily deals.
4. Once you start customizing the email in the email builder, hover over the section that has the Button Links. Then click the pencil icon.
5. Click on the drop-down under Button Link. Then select Forms.
6. Click on the drop-down that appears under Forms. Then select the form you want to include in the email. Once you select the form, its URL displays automatically in the box under URL. This is the link to the form.
7. Click Save when you're finished.
8. Click Send Now. Select the acknowledgment box. Then click Announce when you're ready to send the email to customers. Click this link to learn more about email marketing: How to Use Email Marketing.
9. When customers receive the email, they can get to the form once they click the button you added.
10. They'll be able to complete the form before the appointment or service.