Adding digital forms to your email marketing campaigns is a great way to reduce wait times as clients can submit them before an appointment or class.
To add a form to marketing emails, follow these steps:
- Select Marketing at the top of the screen. Remember, you first need to create and publish the form on the Forms Management page before adding it to your email marketing.
- Click Create Email Daily Deals. Then click Create new email or daily deals.
- Once you start customizing your email in the email builder, hover over the section that has the red button links. A pencil icon will appear. Select this item.
- Click the drop-down under Button Link. Then select the Forms option.
- Click the drop-down that appears under Forms. Then select the specific document you want to add to the email. This action creates a red button link so when a customer clicks it, they can access and complete your form.
- Click Save once you're finished adding the form to the email.
- Click Send Now. Select the acknowledgment box. Then click Announce when you're ready to send the email to the customers. You're all set!
Related Article: How to Use Email Marketing in Vagaro.
Let's get started!
1. Click Marketing at the top of the screen.
2. Click Create Email Daily Deals.
3. Click Create new email or daily deals.
4. Once you start customizing the email in the email builder, hover over the section that has the Button Links. Then click the pencil icon.
5. Click on the drop-down under Button Link. Then select Forms.
6. Click on the drop-down that appears under Forms. Then select the form you want to include in the email. Once you select the form, its URL displays automatically in the box under URL. This is the link to the form.
7. Customers are directed to the link under URL once they click the button link you created. Click Save when you're finished.
8. Click Send Now. Select the acknowledgment box. Then click Announce when you're ready to send the email to customers. Click this link to learn more about email marketing: How to Use Email Marketing.
9. When customers receive the email, they can access the form once they click the button you added.
10. Once the customer clicks the button, they can complete the form before an appointment or service. You're all set!