Adding digital forms to your email marketing campaigns is a great way to reduce wait times, because clients can complete and submit them before an appointment or class.
To add liability waivers, consent forms, customer surveys, as well as other types of forms to email marketing blasts to customers, follow the steps below.
These actions can only be taken on the Web Version of Vagaro.
Uploading Forms to Email Marketing Messages
1. Click Marketing at the top of the screen.
2. Under Email & Text Marketing, click Create Campaign.
3. Click Create Campaign.
4. Finish setting up the marketing campaign to your liking. Then click Next at the bottom of the screen. Click here to learn more about creating and sending email marketing blasts.
5. Go to the email builder after selecting a template. Hover over the section with the URL Button Links. Then click the pencil icon .
6. Under Button Link, click the drop-down.
7. Select Forms from the drop-down.
8. Choose the form you want to add to the email.
9. The Button Link and its URL get added to the email once the form is selected. This way, customers will be directed to this link when they select the button in the email, allowing them to complete the document online.
10. Click Save to continue.
11. Select the acknowledgement box. Then click Announce to send the message to your clients.
12. Customers will receive your email with the attached form once you announce the blast. Instruct them to click the link that you added.
13. Clients will be directed to the form, allowing them to complete and submit it before their appointment or class.