Forms are a great way to get feedback and collect more information about your customers! You can see trends in the responses you've received and use the search filter to narrow the list to responses that have a specific keyword.
To learn more about viewing responses, follow these steps:
- Click Forms at the top of the screen.
- Find the document on the list. Then select the Responses option corresponding to the form you're looking for in the middle of the page.
Let's get started!
Viewing Customer Responses to Forms
1. Click Forms at the top of the screen.
2. Find the form you published. Then click the Responses option that corresponds to the item in the middle of the page in the Status column.
There are three different ways to see your results:
- You can view a Summary of the responses.
- You can see Individual responses.
- You can view the results in a Table format.
Let's explore all these formats in more detail.
This allows you to see the number of people who responded to a question or statement. It also allows you to see the percentages for each response.
Notice you can see the name of the respondent by hovering over the client icon next to the response.
This allows you to see individual forms submitted by clients.
1. Click on the drop-down under Customer to select the results of a specific client.
2. Select a date under History to see a form that a client completed on a specific day.
3. Select Details to view more information about a client's most recently submitted form.
If you select the Details option, you'll be able to see when the client submitted the form. You also can see the Device and IP Address that was used as well as their Location.
This allows you to see all client responses to each question in a table format.
To search by a keyword, enter the value in the Search box. Then click Go. This narrows the report to responses that have this keyword.
After clicking Go in the previous step, you can see all of the responses that have the phrase you entered.