To search for specific products in your inventory, follow the steps below.
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Select Inventory on the left side of the screen.
3. To search for products, enter the Barcode ID, Brand, Vendor, Product Type or Product Name in the search box. Hit Enter on your keyboard when you're finished.
4. Click the drop-down under Select Products to filter the report by Products for sale, Products for Business use or Products for Online sale. Click Select Products to include all three filters.
5. Select Zero quantity to show products that have no quantity. Click Low quantity to find products that are running low in quantity. Select In Stock Products to search for products that are in stock.
6. Select Advanced Filters to add more filters.
7. Click Select Brand to filter the report by brand. Click Select Product Type to select a specific product type you want to see. Select Vendor to find a specific vendor.
8. Click Search after adding the filters you want to apply.
9. At the bottom of the screen, you can export or print a copy of the report.