To search for specific products in your inventory on the web version, follow these steps:
- Click Settings at the top of the screen.
- Select Inventory on the left side of the screen.
- Click Search after adding the appropriate search filters.
Let's get started!
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Select Inventory on the left side of the screen.
3. You can search for specific products by entering the Barcode ID, Brand, Vendor, Product Type or Product Name in the search box. Hit Enter on your keyboard when you're finished.
4. You also can add search filters to find specific products. Click on the drop-down to filter the report by Products for sale, Products for Business use or Products for Online sale. Click Select Products to include all three filters.
5. Click on the checkboxes to filter the report by Zero quantity, Low quantity or In Stock Products.
6. Select Advanced Filters to add more search filters.
7. Click on the drop-downs to filter the report by Brand, Product Type or Vendor.
8. Click Search when you're finished adding the search filters.
9. At the bottom of the screen, you can export or print a copy of the report.