To search for specific products in your inventory on the web version, follow these steps:
- Click Settings at the top of the screen.
- Select Inventory on the left side of the screen.
- After adding the appropriate search filters, click Search.
Let's get started!
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Select Inventory on the left side of the screen.
3. You can search for specific products by entering the Barcode ID, Brand, Vendor, Product Type or Product Name in the search box. Hit Enter on your keyboard when you're finished entering the item.
4. Click the drop-down under Select Products to filter the report by Products for sale, Products for Business use or Products for Online sale. Click Select Products to include all three filters.
5. Select Zero quantity to show products that have no quantity. Click Low quantity to find products that are running low in quantity. Select In Stock Products to search for products that are in stock.
6. Select Advanced Filters to add more filters.
7. Click Select Brand to filter the report by brand. Click Select Product Type to select a specific product type you want to see. Select Vendor to find a specific vendor.
8. Once you're finished adding the search filters, click Search.
9. At the bottom of the screen, you can export or print a copy of the report.