A recurring appointment is an item that repeats on a specific schedule. For example, you can schedule appointments to occur daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly.
To edit a recurring appointment on the Vagaro Pro App, follow these steps:
- Select Calendar at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the appointment on the calendar.
- Select Edit.
- Choose to edit the occurrence or series.
- Click Book when you're finished making the updates.
Related Article: How Do I Edit a Recurring Appointment on the Web Version?
Let's get started!
1. Select Calendar at the bottom of the screen.
2. Select the appointment.
3. Select Edit.
4. Select Edit only this occurrence to edit the appointment for a specific day. Select Edit the series to edit the entire recurring appointment.
5. Tap Book when you're finished making the edits below.
6. Tap YES.