A recurring or repeat appointment is an item that repeats on a specific schedule. For example, you can repeat an appointment daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly.
To edit a recurring appointment, follow these steps:
- Select Calendar at the top of the screen.
- Select the repeat appointment on the calendar.
- Select Edit. Then select to edit a specific day or the whole series.
- Once you're finished, click Book.
Let's get started!
1. Select Calendar at the top of the screen.
2. Select the appointment on the calendar.
3. Select Edit.
4. Select Edit only this occurrence to edit the appointment for a specific day. Select Edit the series to edit the whole series.
5. You can change the service, its date and time as well as the price and duration. Click on the drop-downs below these items to select a resource and appointment type.
6. Enter an Appointment Note. Under Repeat, you can select a different recurring option. You can repeat the appointment daily, weekly, monthly or yearly.
7. Click the blue Edit link at the top right of the screen to edit the customer's profile. Click Notes to add and edit the client's notes. Click History to see the client's appointment and purchase history. Click the Credit Card icon to add or edit the customer's credit card on file.
8. Click Notify Customer to notify the client of any changes you've made to the appointment. Once you're finished making the edits, click Book.