A gift certificate is a voucher that a client gives to another customer as a present. You can add a dollar amount or service to it and choose from a variety of pre-made templates and designs when creating and selling them to clients.
To create gift certificates as donations or add them to track ones that have been sold from another program or system in Vagaro, follow the steps below.
- Click Reports at the top of the screen.
- Select Gift Certificates on the left side of the screen.
- Select New Gift Certificate.
- Click Add Gift Certificate when you're done creating the item.
Remember, it costs just $150 to transfer gift certificates/cards from another software to Vagaro. Contact our support team at 800-919-0157, ext. 2 if you need remote assistance. In this case, one of our engineers would log into your system and extract the data. We would then be able to import the information directly to your account.
Helpful Link: How Do I Sell and Redeem Gift Certificates in Vagaro?
Let's get started!
1. Click Reports.
2. Select Gift Certificates.
3. Select New Gift Certificate.
4. Enter the Gift Certificate number or click on the Auto Generate option to generate a Certificate number. Click on the drop-down menu to select the service or just enter a dollar amount. Click on the calendar icon to set an expiration date.
5. Enter the recipient's name. Click New if the customer does not have a profile. You also can customize the message as well as print or send a copy of the gift card to the recipient's email.
6. This screen appears when you decide to email a copy of the gift certificate to the recipient. Just click Send Email.
7. Click on the drop-down to select a template type. Then, select the template when it appears below.
8. Select the template. Then, click Next.
9. Click Add Gift Certificate.