Decide the order in which your in-house products are shown and sort your inventory by barcode ID, brand, vendor, product type or product name when organizing them in your Vagaro account.
To sort how your in-house products are displayed, follow these steps:
- Click Settings at the top of the screen.
- Select Inventory on the left side of the screen.
- Select Sort. Hover over Inventory. Then select the filter you want to use.
- Click Save once you're happy with how you've reorganized your products.
Let's get started!
1. Click Settings.
2. Select Inventory.
3. Select Sort. Hover over Inventory. Then select the filter. You can sort by barcode ID, brand, vendor, product type or product name.
4. In the example below, the products have been sorted by Brand. Notice the items appear in alphabetical order.
5. You can reverse the order by reselecting the filter.