IOUs are issued to clients who are unable to pay for a service on the day of the appointment. Once an IOU is created, it gets added to a client's profile and included in all IOU reports so you can collect payment at a later date.
To get a customer to pay for an IOU in Vagaro, follow these steps:
- Click Reports at the top of the screen.
- Select IOU on the left side of the screen.
- Click Run Report after applying the appropriate search filters.
- Locate the IOU. Click on the drop-down under Action. Then click Pay.
Let's get started!
1. Click Reports.
2. Select IOU on the left side of the screen.
3. Click on the drop-down under Status to filter the report by status.
4. Click Run Report.
5. Locate the item. Then click on the drop-down under Action that corresponds to the IOU. Then select Pay.
6. You'll be directed to the Checkout screen once you select Pay. Click Checkout after entering the payment for the IOU.