Change the order of how your products are displayed on your booking page and website. Strategically position products to support your sales strategy. Organize items one by one by dragging and dropping them to the desired order or sort them automatically using the Sort feature on the Inventory Management screen.
To organize how your products are shown online, follow these steps:
- Click Settings at the top of the screen.
- Select Inventory on the left side of the screen.
- Click Sort. Then select Online Products.
- Click Save once you're happy with how you've organized your products.
Remember this feature is only visible if the Online Shopping Cart in your account is enabled. Click this link for more information: How to Enable the Online Shopping Cart.
Let's get started!
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Select Inventory on the left side of the screen.
3. Click Sort. Then select Online Products.
4. You'll now be able to change the order of how your products are displayed on your booking page and website online. Let's explore this feature in more detail.
5. Click on the drop-down menu next to Sort By to sort the order by Brand, Product Type, or Price. For example, if you select High-Low, the page will display the most expensive products first. If you select Low-High, the page will show the cheapest products first. If you do not want to choose a filter, just select Sort By.
6. You now can organize items one by one by clicking on them on the left side of the screen and dragging them to the preferred spot. Your items will appear online based on how the list is sorted. For example, products at the top of the list will appear first. Click Save at the bottom of the screen when you're finished.
7. Once you hit save, the changes will automatically update on your Vagaro booking page, website or widget.