A gift certificate is a voucher that a client gives to another customer as a present. You can add a dollar amount or service to it and choose from a variety of pre-made templates and designs when creating and selling them to clients.
To print or email a copy of a gift certificate, follow these steps:
- Click Reports at the top of the screen.
- Select Gift Certificates on the left side of the screen.
- Click Run Report when you're finished adding the appropriate search filters.
- Locate the gift card. Click on the drop-down under Action. Then select View to print or email a copy.
Let's get started!
1. Click Reports at the top of the screen.
2. Select Gift Certificates on the left side of the screen.
3. Click on the drop-down under Status to filter the report by a specific status.
4. Click Run Report.
5. Locate the gift certificate. Click on the drop-down under Action that corresponds to it. Then select View.
6. Click Print to get a physical copy. Select Send Email to email a copy to the recipient.
7. When emailing a copy, notice you can send the gift card to multiple email addresses. Click Send Email when you're finished.