A gift certificate is a voucher that a client gives to another customer as a present. You can add a dollar amount or service to it and choose from a variety of pre-made templates and designs when creating and selling them to clients.
To print or email a copy of a gift certificate, follow these steps:
- Click Reports at the top of the screen.
- Select Gift Certificates on the left side of the screen.
- Click Run Report when you're finished adding the appropriate search filters.
- Locate the gift card. Click on the drop-down under Action. Then select View.
Let's get started!
1. Click Reports at the top of the screen.
2. Select Gift Certificates on the left side of the screen.
3. Click on the drop-down under Status to filter the report by a specific status.
4. Click Run Report.
5. Locate the gift certificate. Click on the drop-down under Action that corresponds to it. Then select View.
6. Click Print to get a physical copy. Select Send Email to email a copy to the recipient.
7. When emailing a copy, notice you can send the gift card to multiple email addresses. Click Send Email when you're finished.