A gift certificate is a voucher that a client gives to another customer as a present. You can add a dollar amount or service to it and choose from a variety of pre-made templates and designs when creating and selling them to clients.
To void a gift certificate, follow these steps:
- Click Reports at the top of the screen.
- Select Gift Certificates on the left side of the screen.
- Click Run Report when you're finished adding the search filters you want to apply.
- Once you find the item, click on the Action drop-down that corresponds to it on the right side of the page. Then select Void. You're all set!
Let's get started!
Voiding a Gift Certificate
1. Click Reports at the top of the screen.
2. Select Gift Certificates on the left side of the screen.
3. Click Run Report after applying the filters you want to use.
4. Find the gift card on the list. Click on the drop-down under Action. Then select Void.
5. Enter the reason for voiding the item. Then click Save when you're finished.